News:

papermodelforum.com is for all things paper model related.
Discussions are not limited to, or restricted by, our host Dave's Card Creations.
Feel free to share and discuss any model or designer here!

Main Menu

Mandatory (for any paper modeling forum) Polish member

Started by cotlet, April 10, 2012, 03:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cotlet

You know, the one I enjoyed making the most (to the point of having goose bumps) was the Hurricane, the first one! The kit has its problems, but I was so green I haven't even noticed anything. Looks horrible today, hahaha.
After that model I actually attempted 2 others, but they quickly ended up in a trash can. Since than everything goes smoothly, partially because I'm choosing the right kits and because I'm trying to fix things before I give up altogether ... I never aim to make a perfect model (such doesn't exist I believe) and I learn how to accept and live with shortcomings of my skills ;)
I try though, to put with each model the bar a little higher. But isn't it true with all of us ;)
Cheers,
Tomek

Loui

...could you please post another(...several hehe) pict of that P-39 Airacobra... your model looks Awesome, particularly the canopy,   Thanks. -Loui-

cotlet

Sure .... I was planning to do it anyway  :P. Thanks for the interest!

Click:
Airacobra gallery.
Cheers,
Tomek

Fishcarver1951

Cotlet:

Cotlet przyjaciel:

Ja po pracy na "PaperModelers" z zaciekawieniem przez długi czas! Mój zmarły wuj Stanisław Bojanowski (RCAF SqnLdr S. Boyanowski) był moim nauczycielem w wielu rzeczach. Obejmuje budowę modelu. Witamy na tej stronie, a bardzo wielu nowych przyjaciół!
W przyjaźni,
Jim Roberts

Friend Cotlet:

I have followed your work on "PaperModelers"  with much interest for a long time!   My late  uncle  Stanislaus Bojanowski ( RCAF SqnLdr S. Boyanowski)  was  my teacher in many things. This includes model building . Welcome to this site, and a great number of new friends!
In friendship,
Jim  Roberts
Visit Namaycush Carvers on Facebook!!