News:

papermodelforum.com is for all things paper model related.
Discussions are not limited to, or restricted by, our host Dave's Card Creations.
Feel free to share and discuss any model or designer here!

Main Menu

Greetings from South Africa

Started by Sporty_SA, July 29, 2014, 08:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sporty_SA

Hello boys and girls... (hope there is ladies aswel in this forum)

I'm 34 y.o from South Africa, been building papermodels for the last 9-10 years and i'm loving it. that's my drug in life,
everyday i look for something new on the net to download and build. My recent build is the 2m The Hulk, it's been keeping me busy  :o

I've been playing around on Google sketchup to see whether i can design and make my own models and put it out there for other people. Since i'm not a Graphic designer, i've been struggling alot.  ??? So i hope there will be more posts regarding "Designing your own model" From start to finish. I see there is a few people out there but they stop half way.  :(

Well.. i hope i can share some of my work in the future with you guys, and get to hear from you all for ideas.

Vermin King

Welcome to the forum.  Nine to Ten years has me beat.  I'd love to see your Hulk model.
There are no strangers in this world ...
Only people I haven't embarrassed ... yet

Sporty_SA

thank you very much... did try and post a few foto's of The Hulk process sofar.. but my browser bombs out. Will try and post some pic's today again. :)

Dave Winfield

welcome...can't wait to see the Hulk!
DAVE WINFIELD - MY STUFF: WWW.DAVESDESIGNS.CA - MY SHOP: WWW.PAPERMODELSHOP.COM

MacSongLi

Welcome aboard Sporty.  Looking forward to some photos of the builds that you have done over the last ten years.

Gary
"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp