News:

Register to access all areas...it's FREE!
Please update your bookmarks to www.papermodelforum.com
Let us know if something isn't working properly for you.

Main Menu

Greetings from the East Coast of MURICA!

Started by wopanese, November 15, 2022, 07:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wopanese

New to papercrafting - it all came about in a roundabout way.  I've been pressed by my friends to start running a Savage Worlds game... Haven't run a tabletop RPG since 1st edition ADnD DECADES AGO (yeah, old fart here) so I figured I'd do a One-Shot to get used to the system... then  decided I needed to run a test combat to get used to the system.

So I needed a MOOSE.

But I had no moose "figure flat"... so I searched for paper figures and paper models and would up in this whole world I never knew existed.

So now I'm making buildings and scenery and still no moose, but WHO CARES??!!  I found an EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle!  Who needs a moose?  My players are in more trouble than they bargained for now.  :)

Anyway, so THANK YOU for doin what you do!  And if I ever piece together something worth looking at, I'll post it or share a website (eventually thinking about setting one up)

Rock on!

Vermin King

Welcome!  I played around with the Raspera moose once, rescaling it to 30mm.  I wouldn't wish that build on anyone.

If you haven't discovered the OneMonk Downloads, yet, you should explore all the treasures to be found.  I would draw your attention to Vermin King's Labs, in particular.  And the Hoards.  I know I have an Irish Elk in there somewhere.
https://www.onemonk.com/downloads.html
There are no strangers in this world ...
Only people I haven't embarrassed ... yet

Dave Winfield

A Moose?! lol
Yes, I live in Canada. No, I've never seen a Moose.

Welcome.

DAVE WINFIELD - MY STUFF: WWW.DAVESDESIGNS.CA - MY SHOP: WWW.PAPERMODELSHOP.COM

wopanese

There's a weird long story about why I needed a moose...  :)

Thanks for the consideration - I'll take a looksee.  I threw together a figure flat, but a 3rd moose would be much cooler... 

I saw one big model of a moose - and if that's the one you built - yeah, that's WORK.  Way beyond my skill level (and patience) right now!  I'll check out the elk.  I could make it work!

gomidefilho

1/100 scale fanatic